The Revolution of Health

January 4, 2013 in Uncategorized

photo-223

Happy Friday everyone!

Yesterday I was interviewed on a show called

The Revolution of Health

By Dr. Ray DiBartolomeo

Of the Biggest Loser Ranch !!!!

How is that for exciting?

You can also hear

Jessica Delfs from Biggest Loser Season 10

Talk about the premiere of the Biggest Loser show

Coming on this Sunday

And Jordan Grahm

The other host

Who has lost 160 pounds!

Watch this video to see his awesome story!

I still have a long way to go

But the one thing I know now

Is this

THERE IS HOPE!

If we start small

And keep plodding away

Every day

If we just keep trying

Getting up when we fall

And supporting each other

We will make it!!

Let’s SPREAD HOPE

So people out there

Trapped in their bodies

Can get free!!

And please remember

How much I love you all!!!

The weekend is coming

Where we sometimes get derailed

So let’s band together

And support each other!

WE CAN OVERCOME!!!

You can hear the  interview on The Revolution of Health

Here at the main page

Where there are pictures and a description

Of the show

Or you can listen to it right here

Just FYI….My interview starts about  16 minutes into the show

Have a wonderful weekend

And remember

NEVER LOSE HOPE!

Listen to internet radio with The Revolution Of Health on Blog Talk Radio

Sandy January 4, 2013 at 1:30 pm

Humbled to be in the presence of a celebrity. You really are. A celebrity inspires and motivates and just gets on with life. Your message is so true. Thanks for speading the word. The Christmas photo of you is smashing. Your smile expresses more than any written words.
Sandy recently posted..Keep Calm & Carry OnMy Profile

Lee Ann January 4, 2013 at 2:07 pm

Way to go Holly! So proud of you!
Lee Ann recently posted..Positive Progress AgainMy Profile

Amy Reinecke January 4, 2013 at 2:35 pm

You are so inspiring! I’m so glad I ran across your story. I’m on a journey now to finally get the baby weight off (my son is 14 months). Any motivation I can get is helpful!! Congrats on your journey so far, what a great role model you are for your children!

Michele Moore January 4, 2013 at 3:16 pm

I only just “found” you yesterday and already I want to read all about your journey so far and follow you the rest of the way to the finish line. I know you’ll make it and I have no doubt you’ll keep the weight off. You have truly been blessed to be a blessing to others like me! Thank you.
Michele Moore recently posted..The ScaleMy Profile

Joonbug January 4, 2013 at 4:01 pm

Congrats on the interview! You deserve all the recognition and more. You are so inspiring!!
Joonbug recently posted..January is "Alcohol Free for a Better Me" Month!My Profile

Dan Cotter January 4, 2013 at 4:19 pm

Dear Holly,

Laura and I really enjoyed meeting you and your kids at Lee’s wedding! Lee sent me an email about your interview and I was able to listen. It was amazing how you actually helped everyone truly enter your story and what it was like going through what you went through. Very, very moving!

Also, your Christmas picture with your kids was amazing!!!

We hope the best for you in the New Year and hope we can see you all again sometime too!

Warmly,

Dan & Laura Cotter

Tracy Stevenson @ My Tiny Tank January 4, 2013 at 4:23 pm

Wow amazing video! thank you for sharing. And what an honor for you to be invited onto the show. You truly deserve being honored! You are an inspiration to me on my weight loss journey. I’ve liked your Facebook Page and I follow your blog too 🙂 I’ll list mine here so others can follow my journey as well. http://www.facebook.com/mytinytank
Keep writing Holly! I keep reading!!

Christine January 4, 2013 at 5:13 pm

Awesome! You inspire so many people, you deserve that honor!
Christine recently posted..short postMy Profile

Rockin' Mama January 4, 2013 at 9:22 pm

WOW, Holly! You did a phenomenal job on the interview! You came across as a seasoned pro throughout your entire part on the program! I am quite proud of you and the great job you did. Next step: TV and book tour! Love, D

Nikki Mohamed January 4, 2013 at 10:25 pm

Holly, you know I’ve got nothing but LOVE and RESPECT for you! My son is nagging me to start teaching him my old aerobic kick-box routine and to do calisthenics throughout the commercial breaks while we watch tv. Rotten kid. Okay…NOT rotten. He’s actually sweet and quite smart. He sees that he and I have the same body types whereas his siblings are all blessed with the bionic metabolisms. I have put the money into my purse tonight and first thing tomorrow morning, God willing, I’m heading straight to the lab to have my thyroid blood work done to rule it out as the cause of my fatigue and weight gain (I haven’t changed my eating habits and I’m totally whole foods and low sugars….and OHMYWORD this has turned into one helluva a run-on sentence.)

Okay…I’m inspired. I’m doing this. I NEED to if I’m gonna finish this book.
Love to you and your awesome kids.
Nikki Mohamed recently posted..Happy New YearMy Profile

Rey January 5, 2013 at 3:29 pm

Holly,
Just read this post and listened to the podcast. Wow – this is so awesome! Your message of hope is truly an inspiration to us all. I am so proud of you! Congratulations and best of luck on your incredible journey. My thoughts and prayers are always with you.
Love,